Putt-Putt Night Golf
Join us on Friday and Saturday nights (weather-permitting) from June-August to experience Night Golf on our 18 hole putt-putt course. The fun kicks off at 8:30pm and lasts long after the sun sets.
What to Expect
- The cost to play is $5/person. During night golf there are no discounts for kids or seniors.
- We keep the front of the course partially lit to get your eyes accustomed to the darkness.
- We leave the lights off on the back nine holes for a true adventure.
- You’ll be using super-bright LED golf balls on each hole. You get to use these balls for free, but if you lose one, there is a $4.50 replacement charge (they’re pretty hard to lose!)
Par 3 Night Golf
Join us on Friday and Saturday nights (weather-permitting) in June, July, and August to experience Night Golf on our 9 hole par 3 course. If you’ve never played Night Golf on a real golf course, it’s an experience to remember.
What to Expect
- The cost to play is $9/person. During night golf there are no discounts for kids or seniors.
- You’ll need at least one super-bright LED golf ball in order to play. We sell these balls on-site for $7.16, but you are welcome to buy/bring your own. Based on our testing, we recommend the Night Flyer Balls or the Night Eagle Balls.
- We place 3 lights around each putting green, and we have a lighted flag on each hole.
- You may want to bring a flashlight and/or bug spray.
At 10pm, we no longer allow new golfers onto the course.
Make sure you’re at the course before 10pm to guarantee your chance to play.
Watch the Pros Play
See What Other Night Golfers Have to Say
The latest glowing balls and accessories make night golf more fun than ever.David Owen, Golf Digest
I love how clearly you can see the trajectory of the shots...Dubzify
I have been using (Night Flyer golf balls) for a year now to play par 3 courses at night with my co-workers and kids. They are a blast.Lihu
I love night golf...your vision gets accustomed to the darkness and you see these glowing lighted balls flying around all over the course from other groups...I feel like I am playing on the moon or something.Mad Max
It was awesome. We loved it.
We'll be back next Friday.