Find a partner and sign up for Waynesboro’s first-ever footgolf league! League play starts on Thursday, August 27, 2020.
Our “extensive” Google research leads us to believe that this is Virginia’s only footgolf league. If that’s the case, you have the opportunity to make history as Virginia’s first footgolf champion (or at the very least, Waynesboro’s first footgolf champion).
The league will be capped at 16 teams. Match times will be scheduled for Thursday nights between 5:30 and 7:15. Please make sure you have Thursday nights open on your schedule, as you will be playing another team head-to-head each week.
You will need a regulation (size 5) soccer ball to participate. Click here to see some options on Amazon.
How it Works
1. Find a teammate. Once your team is set, one of the team members should complete the electronic form listed below and submit your team registration fee. Your team can have an alternate as a 3rd player in case somebody is sick or unavailable on a Thursday night. Please note: Team registrations are non-refundable. The registration fee will go directly toward prizes.
2. The league’s regular season will run on Thursday nights for up to 8 weeks.
3. The league will conclude with a tournament. Prizes will be issued for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
There is a $30 registration fee, and then the cost to participate is $6 per person, each week. This fee includes:
- At least 6 rounds of footgolf
- Discounted practice rate (stop by the course anytime during the season and play footgolf at 25% off regular price)
Captain’s Choice & Alternating Shot (the format will rotate each week, an explanation will be included in the official rules)
Contact us and we’ll help you out.