Wednesday Strike Three Golf League
League play begins on Wednesday June 5, 2019.
How it Works
1. You form a team of 2 (you can have 1 alternate on your roster in case someone is sick or can’t make it). Once your team is set, complete the electronic form listed below and submit your team registration fee. Please note: Team registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. Your team plays a traditional 9 hole round of golf. This is not a Captain’s Choice league, so each member of the team keeps track of his/her individual score.
3. At the end of your team’s 9 hole round, you select three hole scores that you’d like to strike from the scorecard (this is where the league name comes from). Click on the scorecard to the right to see an example. Your team’s score for the week is your two scores added together, minus the three holes you “struck” out.
4. The league will run on Wednesdays for 6 weeks. You can play on a day other than Wednesday, but Wednesday is the preferred day.
5. During the first 6 weeks, your team will play together to learn the ins and outs of the course. During the final week, your team will be placed in a one day tournament. You will play head to head with another team for the tournament.
6. There will be a cash prize awarded to the regular season team with the lowest cumulative score, as well as the tournament team with the lowest cumulative score.
- There is a $20 team registration fee. This helps build a good cash pot to work with.
- After the registration fee is paid, the cost to participate is $7 per person, each week.
These fees include:
- 6 regular season matches and 1 tournament round (tournament date is July 17, 2019)
- Discounted practice rate (stop by the course anytime during the season and play Par 3 golf at 25% off regular price)
Contact us and we’ll help you out.