Summer Night Golf League
League play starts on Friday, June 17, 2016. That means its time for you to round up a team of three for some competitive outdoor fun. Enjoy the cool night temperatures and the unique golf experience while competing for bragging rights, dinner on us, and some extra spending money.
How it Works
1. You gather up a team of 3 people (you can have 1 alternate on your roster in case someone is sick or can’t make it). Once your team is set, complete the electronic form listed below and submit your team registration fee. Please note: Team registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. Your team can play your weekly round on Friday or Saturday night, whichever night works best for you.
3. The league will run on Fridays and Saturdays for 8 weeks. During the first 6 weeks, your team will play together to learn the ins and outs of the course. At the end of each round, you will turn in your scorecard to a staff member.
4. During the final two weeks, your team will be placed in a single elimination tournament. Weather-permitting, the dates for this tournament will be Saturday, July 30th and Saturday, August 6th. During the last two weeks, you will play head to head with another team, so you have to play on Saturday for the tournament even if you typically play on Friday.
The winning team gets bragging rights, dinner on us, and some prize money.
The cost to participate is $9 per person, each week.
This fee includes:
- At least 7 rounds of Par 3 golf golf (6 regular season matches and at least 1 tournament round)
- Discounted practice rate (stop by the course anytime during the season and play Par 3 golf at 25% off regular price)
This fee does not include:
- Night golf balls – you can purchase these through us at $7.16 a piece or you can order online through Night Flyer (be sure to order the Constant On LED Balls for the best performance).
Captain’s Choice – each team member’s tee shot must be taken at least once.
Contact us and we’ll help you out.